Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: No one has been banned yet!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    But I firmly believe in the Bush strategy of preemptive strikes. We need to make an example of somebody so the rest know we mean business! I volunteer virtualNYC because he's the biggest post whore on the planet! Plus I think it would be kind of funny.

    Who's with me? [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    >Bans Andyman....<

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...I thought Virch would be funnier but...we do need to make an example....ban away!

    *spreads arms out in a crucifix pose*

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ban that son of a bitch Steve, I swear he's about as worthless as a stoplight in Mexico. Him and his NASCAR bull...next time I'm in Jersey, I'm gonna pay him a visit and shove his stained wife-beater right up his candy...

    *runs*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cr0w:
    Ban that son of a bitch Steve, I swear he's about as worthless as a stoplight in Mexico. Him and his NASCAR bull...next time I'm in Jersey, I'm gonna pay him a visit and shove his stained wife-beater right up his candy...

    *runs*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's scary how the paragraph seperated "wife-beater"...makes it read real funny like. BAN CROW! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    (at least it looked funny in your post)

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ January 28, 2004 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Well...I thought Virch would be funnier but...we do need to make an example....ban away!

    *spreads arms out in a crucifix pose*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">&gt;Shrugs.... looks for a really teeny tiny cross.&lt;

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member profbobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2004
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that means I'm not working hard enough.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    cRoW,
    ...could you please remove that silly mask. I plan on gouging your eyeballs out and skull fucking you, but the eye holes are too small for my massive manhood. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    christ Steve, you gotta get off this whole SKULL FUCKIN kick you've been on lately...people are going to start thinking that you're actually kidding! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Love is in the air... everywhere you look around... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •